Who We Are
Headquartered out of Richardson, TX, BAG Corp is a bulk handling and supply chain solutions provider structured with one mission in mind: Helping businesses manage all of their bulk handling needs from one source. BAG Corp's manufacturing resources for the Super Sack® container and related FIBC products include our North American manufacturing operation located in Mexico in combination with our international manufacturing and warehousing partners who ensure all our FIBCs meet the tough BAG Corp specification and performance standards.
What We Do
BAG Corp is a trusted advisor to clients first and foremost. It is through getting to know our clients specific need, we are able to help them meet their supply chain goals. These goals are met through our advisory services, engineering services, technical support, supply chain and logistics management. BAG Corp ensures your product is of the upmost quality, and with our virtually limitless global production capacity, we can provide bulk bags in a timely, cost-effective manner. In addition, we stock over 360,000 FIBCs for immediate delivery.
Through continual improvement, BAG Corp, in partnership with our customers, employees, and suppliers, is committed to meeting customer requirements and delivering quality products on time.
- - Customers continually tell us we "set the bar high" when it comes to quality and service
- - Pioneer of the FIBC Industry in North America since 1969
- - 315+ years of combined industry experience from in-house engineers, and well-trained professionals focused on your success
- - 21 patents for innovation in FIBCs. The most notable patent being we are the originator of the Super Sack container
- - Exclusive supplier of the Super Sack container—the most recognized brand in the powder and bulk industry
- - Specifications are the gold standard for bag sizes and dimensions (most competitors use them to build and market their products)
- - Leader in training companies how to manufacture and assemble FIBCs by providing training and sharing knowledge
- - Can procure fabrics, film and liners to produce bags cut-to-size, machine sewn, and with or without a liner
- - Can provide on-demand bulk bags in a timely, cost-effective. manner for distribution around the world
- - Stocks over 360,000 FIBCs for immediate delivery
- - Founding member of the Flexible Intermediate Bulk Container Association (FIBCA)
- - Certified as a Women's Business Enterprise by the Women's Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC)
- - Serve over 4,000 customers worldwide and growing